Honored Guests of MA's B&B
- Of course no list of pics would be complete without my family... so here we are!
- This is a friend from CEA who just missed out on getting into the Hilton. Hope the
accomodations here are acceptable big guy!
Elmo, E-dad & E-mom
- This is my homonymous friend from CEA, a beautiful and charming young lady from
Portugal, who still owes me some recipes!
- This is a whole family we've met and come to love at CEA! Their son Dawg isn't in the
pic, but he's a regular, too!
- ~silky~ is another chat regular from CEA who keeps me current on my "lingo" and always
brings her friend Sundry along... although we never actually get to see Sundry... Hmmmm....
- FALCON is one of the first dear friends I made online. He has taught me a lot about
computers and I pick his brain for info every chance I get! ;-)
- Here's a newcomer to CEA and believe me, he is anything but... He's a quick study on html
and I taught him everything he knows! *giggle* Well, only when he gets it right! Here is
Ugly and Ugly,Jr.
- *giggle* Finally, a pic of the HildyJ! As most of you know, she's a college student and must
be BRILLIANT, cos look how YOUNG she is! Hildy, I want to borrow some of your
- I have finally started getting reservations from the 'Bo-meister! Lentini007 sent his pic to
the Hilton, but due to lack of space, he ended up in MA's B&B! I hope he doesn't mind
sharing a potty!
- One of the first and dearest friends I made on the web was Scottie from Scotland! He
adores his kids, so they get top billing here, too.. but Scottie's there with them! FINALLY
appearing on the web!
- This fellow has made quite a splash as a newcomer to CEA! He changes his name all the
time, but it's always SkySomethingOrOther! So go take a look!
Beavie and SugarBear
- A proud Mom is always glad to show off pics of her kids. I never had sons, but was lucky
enough to adopt this guy my first week online! Love you, Dave! Take care of yourself!
Eustacio & Spacegirl
- Beavie has been a CEA regular since forever, and has recently married her online love!
Beavie's the pretty one in the white dress. Every night, she thanx JESUS for this one! ;-)
- These are two of the most talented and decent young folks I have met online! They are real
life friends and both permanent residents at C*E*A! I love them both!
- It's not a good copy, but I promise to rescan it soon, Alec! This is the sweetest and smartest
guy I know! And even though he's not "in" the family, he's in the family! *hug*
- BerryJo is one of a family of chatters who have been around the chat room as long, if not
longer, than I have! I'm glad to welcome her to the B&B! Hope her sisters join her! I'd give
them a suite!
The lord of demise and little purple fluffy things (aka, Neurosis)... and a darn good piano
- This is another transfer from the Hobo Hilton. I hope he finds the accomodations here
satisfactory! Hobo is forwarding all new pics to me. Welcome, Yamo!
Boooo & Boooo Jr.
- He came up with the name, and I added the teacher part... and if you know him, you'll
understand why. He defies understanding! So, bow down little purple fluffy things! Here's
- Boooo is another of the chatters who remembers the same songs that I do! Wooo-hooooo!
And she's not scary not one little bit! Her kid is a cutie, too! Mommies of the world
UNITE! Welcome, Boooo!
- This is one of the most genuinely sweet young ladies I've met online! It's young people like
her who give me hope for the future! *hugs for Queenie* Love ya!