|Use this form to create your draft.
- In the first blank, restate the prompt as a question. (For example: Tell about a time when you were very happy... becomes, "Have you ever been really happy?")
- Use the next three blanks to tell your story in order. What happened first, next and last?
- Finally, conclude your story by restating the prompt again. (For example: "And that's what happened the day I was very happy.")
- When you have finished your draft, press the Submit Query button and then print your draft.
- Read the story. Have a friend read it.
- Make any needed corrections, then take the draft to the computer and word-process a final draft.
- Print the final draft and turn it in to the teacher.